The Basque Country is full of treasures ...
Between sea and moutains, every member of the family will find what they are looking for :
dances, culture, sports, hiking, panorama, museums, gastronomy...
TO BE SEEN AND VISITED IN the BASQUE COUNTRY ...
- Discover the diary of activity on the official website.of Itxassou.
- Discovering ...
- Visit the official website of the tourism office.
Very near to the hotel, easy to reach on foot
- The village Church, the Pas de Roland, the Basque pelota pediment, swimming in the river, hiking or biking in the mountains
Perinelle equestrian centre in Itxassou
- The Perinelle’ equestrian centre welcomes you in Itxassou. We only offers horse ride in the mountains, hills or in the village.
Rafting Evasion 64
- With 20 years of experience in organizing and managing extreme sport activities, the Evasion team is pleased to welcome you in outstanding places.
- SARE owns a very important archaeologica heritage with five prehistoric caves: Lezea, Urio Gaina, Urio Behera, Leze ttiki, Faardiko harria.
The Basque cake museum
- Maison Haranea, Quartier Lehenbiscay - 64310 SARE - Tél: 05.59.54.22.09
The little train de la Rhune
- Built in 1924 with a turistic purpose, the little train with cog railways offers you to climb the mountain slopes with a 8km/h speed to the top of la Rhune.
The Souraide golf
- Located in the centre of the Basque Country Pyrenean valleys in the Souraide village between St Pée sur Nivelle and Espelette, the rustic golf Epherra offers a technicial and bucolic golf course in an outstanding environment.
- Thermal city to enjoy a moment of serenity and visit la Villa d’Arnaga (the house of Cyrano’s author with the Edmond Rostand museum)
- 5 Rue Jacques Laffitte - 64100 Bayonne - Tél: 05 59 59 08 52
The Biarritz aquarium
Guggenheim museum in Bilbao (SPAIN)
- Tél: +34 94 435 90 00
Glass blower in Louhossoa
Oxocelhaya caves in Saint Martin d’Arberoue
- Isturitz and Oxocelhaya caves constitute a series of natural caves with prehistoric habitat.
The Gorges of Kakuetta in Saint Engrâce
- The gorges of Kakuetta are located in the territory of Sainte-Engrâce village in the Basque Pyrenees
Ttiki Leku park in Souraide
- TTIKI LEKU is an amusement park for families with multiple original and outsiding activities: zipline, karting with pedals, minigolf, inflatable games, etc
Banaka shop in Cambo les Bains : arts and crafts of the Basque Country
- Banaka is a workshop for glass pearls made with a blowtorch. In the centre of Cambo les bains, this place introduces you to Nathalie Gonzalez work, art pearl and the production of Basque Country craftsperson
Gingerbread museum in Ainhoa
- Handmade gingerbreads are made in Aïnhoa in the centre of the Basque Country for more than 20 years
Chocolate museum in Cambo les bains
The smokehouse of the valley in Bidarray
The Basque biscuit factory in Louhossoa
- Located in the center of Louhossoa village, in a typical basque house, the Basque biscuit factory is a must seen place for the food lovers looking for authentic flavours !